The Levelese Level Sensor-Transmitter for Corrosive Service has been specifically designed for highly corrosive applications, such as concentrated acids or caustics in moist, salt atmosphers.
- Inert Engineered Plastic Body
- NEMA4X Dual Comparment Electronics & Terminal Block Enclosure
- Viton®,HDPE, 316 SS & Ceramic Wetted Parts
- 4" NPT or Flange Connection
Levelese continuous level monitors are:
- Easy to install and maintain
- Highly reliable
- Without moving parts
- Excellent with foam or turbulent applications
- Independent of specific gravity
- With wide rangeablitly from 6 in. to 166 ft.
- Demonstrating negligible sensing errors
- Operating in explosive, corrosive and extreme environments
HOW IT WORKS
Using the principal of buoyancy the Levelese level measuring system weighs an inert plastic chain, secured below the fluid surface, determines the inverse of liquid level and converts it to an analog, digital or wireless electronic signal for indication, alarming or other uses.
326 Steele St.
Denver, CO 80206
- Measurements available long term
- Lower installation & ownership costs
- Low maintenance resources required
- Concentrated and Dilute Acids & Caustics
- Sour Crude Production Tanks
- Chemical Tanks & Process Vessels
- Corrosive Settling Ponds
- Level Ranges:
- 6 in to 166 ft
- Absolute depth of fluid does not affect the measured range.
- Materials of construction:
- Materials of construction: PVC, CPVC, Polycarboinate, Viton®, Stainless steel
- Dual compartment polycarbonate housing, NEMA4X, with sealed and separate terminal enclosure.
- HDPE Chain
- Mounting: 4" NPT Screw Fitting, 150# Flange
- Functional Specifications:
- Accuracy: Better than ±0.15% FS (cumulative)
- Linearity: Better than 0.98% FS
- Hysteresis: Better than 0.03% FS
- Operating Temperature range: -30 to +65 Deg C
- Power required: (varies by application)
- 8 VDC (min) @22 mA for Transmitters
- 117 VAC, 24 VDC, 12 VDC Display
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Solar with Batteries
- Output, Display, Receiver:
- 4-20 mA
- HART®, Fieldbus© Modbus®, Wireless & Smart 2-Wire Transmitters
- Bargraph w/3 Digit Display
- 4½ Digit LCD Display
- Multi-point SCADA
- Stilling Wells & Mounting Accessories
- Pt100 385 RTD DIN B or with 2-5 Point Calibration
- Intrinsically Safe Certification for Class I, Div 1, Groups C&D operation
Need more information?
Download brochure & spec sheet